hello people !! ='D

My photo
I am Nurhasyimah Zulkifly and just simply call me syie. Definitely a sem 5 Decom student at MPCIM. This is my site of education blog. Let me see your kind support okay.. thanks a bunch people! =D

Monday, September 24, 2012

All About

The blog's objectives:

This blog is actually for the purpose of Digital and Mobile Communication subject. It requires students to expose to the readers about some topics such as foods, cultures, places, etc. As for food, this blog is created to give the readers some informations about good foods which can give benefits to them. It also contains types of good foods from various places which is following the people's culture. Besides, people can always take note about good foods and practice it by own.

In order to give information to others, I will be posting at least five entries for minimum in this blog to be shared with the viewers. The types of foods that I will be choosing for the posts are, some nutritious foods, variety of good foods from different places and also good foods to be taken for every ages. I will be describing all my posts according to the nutrient6s contains in the foods which people will always can get some precious knowledges about it. I also will be posting about the story behind the foods and the benefits for people. And I also will be posting on why people have to eat good foods and which people are always practicing good foods for daily life. Thus, I am hoping that for those who read my blog will get information for their own benefits and will practice it for their daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment